To Participate in the Housing Choice Voucher Program, applicants must:
- Qualify as a family.
- Have a combined income under the established income limits.
- Disclose and verify Social Security Numbers for each household member.
- Be a U. S. Citizen or National or meet eligible non-citizen immigration status.
- Have no history of drug/alcohol abuse and/or have record of violent crime.
- Have no household member that is subject to lifetime registration under any State sex offender law.
- Have no household member that owes money to any housing authority.
- Each household member must comply with the requirement to sign release information authorization and/or consent forms.
- Full Eligibility Criteria and Details can be found in the Administrative Plan.